We’d love you to join our December virtual event for an interactive session on enhancing your ability to develop ownership, accountability and empowerment in your team for their career planning and development.
Leading Career Conversations
We know that the majority of engagement surveys report that one of the lowest rated areas by staff is ‘access to career planning and support services’. We recognise that career management should be individually driven so this workshop focusses on helping leaders to have effective conversations with their teams to empower them to build life-long career self-reliance rituals.
In this 1 hour complimentary event we will share insights on:
- how to engage with your team about their career so they remain engaged and productive
- the fundamental components of a fulling career – autonomy, mastery and purpose
- how to overcome blockers for having career coaching conversations
Supported by Brockhurst Consulting’s proven Career Management Framework, we will lead a discussion on:
- how to have effective ‘stay interviews’ with your team members
- unpacking what your employees need to build their career self-reliance
- supporting your team members to develop rituals for life-long career development
Attending this free event is a must if you’re looking to enhance the way career development and planning is managed in your organisation.
The event activities are highly interactive so you will also meet new colleagues and share ideas for team engagement and development.
Who will benefit from this event?
- People leaders and managers
- Organisation Development/Learning and Development Practitioners
- HR Business Partners
- Monday, December 11, 2023, 12.00 -1.00pm
We look forward to seeing you!
To learn more, you can give us a call on 1300 181 211 and see how we can help you.